Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've got a feeling...


"mmmm....the bubbles taste good!!!"


"I swear Mommy...I can hear the ocean through the bubbles!"


"Come on Mommy...I'm trying to keep a low profile here..."

What a cutie!!!


My happy boy!

Kendall on her "fort" (her Christmas gift from Santa). Makes you wonder what she's thinking doesn't it??
I've got a funny feeling that my darling girl is going to get sick... She woke up with a small cough and sounded a little congested (which isn't surprising as Carson and I are just about over our colds that we had last week and over the weekend). But now after school...her voice is pretty raspy...just like it was right before she got croup around her birthday. So...I have a funny feeling that tonight is going to be a long night...
I've attached a few pictures that I've taken recently. I didn't realize how many pictures I still had on my camera's memory card - some still from Christmas were on there. So...I've attached them for your enjoyment. :)

No comments: