Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oh...right...I have a blog...

Okay okay. So I've been really bad lately. I really don't have any good excuses...so I won't even try. I'll just post some pictures from Thanksgiving and other stuff...
Our wonderful Miss May playing tea party with the kids.
My future brother-in-law, Chris, and my sister, Dee, at Thanksgiving.


I caught Aunt Nita right as she was looking away...otherwise she is always laughing! :)


I think Dad's comment as I was taking this picture was something along the lines of "maybe you should put the camera away and help clean dishes"...nah!!! hehe


Jeannine in the mix of it all...

The post Thanksgiving feast sleep off - starring Jeff and Carson and...
My good friend, Maria H.
Everyone but Kendall...of course...who is ALWAYS full of energy!
Like father like son - Carson fell asleep while "watching" a football game with his Daddy...
Waiting in line to get a picture taken with Santa Claus...can you tell she was excited?? The camera wouldn't focus because she was jumping up and down so much...
Even Carson knew something fun was about to happen...
Smile!!! Don't worry...the actual picture that we paid an arm and a leg for came out much better...and actually in focus...
Early Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

The Clarich Family said...

You are SO not alone - it'd been took long for me too and I finally updated mine tonight but really need to do more! So when I finally updated mine I decided it'd also been too long since I'd visited everyone else's! Hey - how did you get yours to show other people's blogs with the updates info!!! I WANT THAT! Love your pictures - Hugs, Heather