Friday, May 25, 2007

Here we go again!!

Today was Kendall's 18 month checkup - and our girl is continuing to be above the rest! She is 34 1/4 inches long and 28 pounds, 12 ounces. Well over the 95th percentile as usual!


I see the doctor on the 5th in regards to "Pudge" who is officially due on July 3 - but most likely will come early. We will have an ultrasound first to see how big the little guy is, then talk to the doctor afterwards. I have consistently measured 3 weeks farther ahead than I am from my 22nd week forward...so I just have this feeling (which I may be wrong...) that the doctor is going to look at the ultrasound and ask us to pick a date on the calendar to have the baby. The doctor is on call the 6th, 11th and the 16th...I have a feeling we are going to have "Pudge" either on the 11th or the 16th. And honestly - as huge as I'm feeling right now...I would be thrilled to have him early - as long as it doesn't endanger his health.


Right now it is almost 2am on Thursday night/Friday morning - I am having an episode of Pregnancy Insomnia yet again... Too late in the night to take anything (Tylenol PM)... I just hope that Kendall is agreeable tomorrow.


Below is a picture of Kendall that was taken about a month and a half ago. Once I have some new pictures - I'll put some new ones on.


No comments: