Thursday, November 01, 2007

October is already over???

So...as much as I had planned on updating my blog time after time...a month later I finally am attempting to do so. And what a month it was!!! So here are some brief snippets of October:

The first weekend of October we went to Jacksonville to take my Dad out to dinner for his 60th birthday. We went to Roy's - GREAT food and atmosphere!!! After dinner my sister and Mom played with Carson - here are a few pictures.



The next weekend Kendall, Carson, Jeannine (Jeff's mom) and I went to the High Springs fall festival...which took all of 30 minutes... BUT Kendall did get to go on her first pony ride (not too sure if she really enjoyed it...) and she got to ride in someone's makeshift train. Plus we saw some friends who have a daughter who will be 3 in January. Kendall is already bigger than her and she isn't even 2!!! But aren't they adorable together??? There was a few musicians playing - and Kendall even got to dance. When we left to go to the car to get lunch...Kendall kept crying "dance dance"...do I sense a vocation in her future already???





The next weekend was an away football weekend...and the only weekend that was available for Carson to be baptised (it seems that our lives revolve around Gator football in the fall...). So...Saturday afternoon we had some friends over to watch the game. One of our friends made some moon pies (aka "whoopie pies") and Kendall just LOVED them...as you can see from the cream all over her face. :) I also am putting a picture of our friend's son Wyatt - who will be one this week...this will give you an idea of how big of a kid that Carson is...he is only like 2 inches shorter than Wyatt...




Anyway - Sunday the 21st (my sister's birthday as well) Carson was baptised. Here is a pictures of my mom and dad with Carson and a few from the ceremony.



Finally...the last weekend of October was the Florida/Georgia football game in Jacksonville. So...of course we went to Mom and Dad's and got free babysitting! haha Actually - they had intended going and my sister and a friend of her's were going to watch the kids - but both Denise and her friend got sick...so Mom and Dad offered to watch my two kids and the 3 kids of a friend (13, 10 and 1 - although only the 10 year old and 1 year old came up). Lets just say that although all the kids were good for Mom and Dad...they were definitely ready for us to get home after a full day of watching a 10 year old...2 year old...1 year old...and 3 1/2 month old... In my books - they are saints!!! And of course...I forgot to take pictures even though I toted my camera along with us to Jax.

Halloween!!! Kendall was supposed to be a "fairy princess" all set with wings and everything... But she refused to wear the wings - I only got one picture of her with them on. Carson was a "cowboy"...I was a black cat. And again...I didn't take hardly any pictures - so not much to show. Kendall was so cute though. This year I got her to run up the walk to each house's door...knock on the door and wait. She would turn around and face me while she was waiting - and I would say "Turn around Kendall" and she would start spinning in circles. It was so funny. She was so cute though...running up the walk with her pumpkin in her hand...what a big girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!


Ok...so I think I covered everything for the month...oh!!! RIGHT!!! I almost forgot - we have a new addition to our family! We traded in my Toyota Camry for a Toyota Sienna (mini-van). I LOVE my new van!!! It is great!!! So many bells and whistles - I just love it! No pictures of it yet...but I'm sure I'll get a couple here sooner or later...

No comments: