Friday, November 16, 2007

On my way taking Kendall to school this morning, I was smiling as she rattled away about the cars and trucks and trees. Pointing out the "big 'ruck" and the "white car" and "green trees" and school "bus" that she saw outside of her window. I realized that there are some things, about both my children, that I really want to remember. So...I have decided that I need to rededicate myself to my blog... I've been HORRIBLE about writing on it...obviously. But - in the knowledged that my A.D.D. might kick in again and I will have another two weeks go by before I write again - here are some of the things that have been on my mind lately:


Kendall - she knows just about all her main colors: red, black, white, green, pink, purple, orange. However...for some reason she gets blue and yellow confused. We ask her what color the school bus is and she says "bue". We ask her what color the sky is and she says "yeyow". I know that she is still young learning her colors - but I find it so cute that she gets those two completely opposite colors confused.


Carson - he kisses me! Seriously! I know that at only 4 months old he really doesn't know what kissing is...but as I'm holding him close to me, he will grab hold of the hair on the back of my head, pull my head to his mouth and open mouth kiss my cheek or my chin or my nose - whatever gets close to him. And it isn't like he is searching for food...because he doesn't suck or gum on my face - just open mouth kiss, every once in a while I'll even feel his little tounge touch my face. It is so completely endearing!!!

********

Ok...so the above was actually written 2 weeks ago...on the 16th (today is the 30th)...and then I got distracted...and never finished what I was writing or posted it. So...hopefully if the ADD doesn't kick in again...I'll have a new post right after this one (at least within a day or two...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i stumbled across your blog because my sister-in-law has one on here. i just pushed the "next blog" button a couple times. anyway, i just wanted to let you know that i enjoyed reading what you've written! i'm a stay at home mom of a 21 month old little boy, and i could relate to soooooo much of what you said. this has been a frustrating week, since my son has had a cold, and it was good to have a reminder that at the end of the day, it's better to think about the ups of the day instead of the downs. it's interesting, the things God can lead us to when we need a wake up call about something, isn't it? anyway, thanks for sharing your stories, your kids are adorable!