Wednesday, February 23, 2011

$2.60!!!!

First of all - let me preface this by saying that I pretty much look at rebates/gift cards as "free money." I know that typically you had to spend money out of pocket in order to get the rebate...but I do not ever actually count on getting the money until it is in my hand. So - that being said...my total OOP today on my groceries is because I had a rebate gift card for something I mailed in last year (December 2010).

Here is my fantastic shopping trip (skip ahead if you don't want to see every last thing):

4 boxes Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes
14 boxes Green Giant frozen veggies
1 loaf of bread
4 boxes Yoplait Gogurt
4 packages Ball Park Bun Size Franks
4 bottles Sundown Vitamin B-6 (50 mg, 150 ct)
1 gallon milk
4 packages Hershey's Milk Boxes
6 28oz cans Hunts Tomatoes
8 boxes Totino's Party Pizza
2 bags Dunkin Donuts Whole Bean coffee
4 packages Progresso Bread Crumbs
4 cans Progresso soup
4 boxes Progresso 100% chicken broth
4 jars Bertolli Pasta sauce
2 jars Crisco 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 bag Dog Food
1 package Pull-ups
3 2lb Pork Tenderloins

Total Savings - $147.22 ($56.54 of that was just on Publix's BOGOS and special sales...which makes another $90 in coupons!!!); Total rebate gift card - $84.69; Total OOP - $2.60!!!!

I'm thrilled!!!! Even if you take the gift card out of the picture - I had over a 63% savings today!!! With it...I'm at a 99% savings!!!!

How are you all doing with your coupons and savings? Isn't this fun!!!!

No comments: