Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Last week's coupon deals

Thought I got so wrapped up in Carson that I forgot about couponing huh??? Wrong!!! Haha

Last week was okay. No outstanding deals that made me really excited. But - I did do pretty good I think. Total OOP $163.68, Total Savings $92.32. Again...if I can consistently save $100 a week...then I'm happy!!!! PLUS this included a run to Target for a couple things and I didn't have my coupons with me or get them ready before I left. Shock! I can't tell you how hard it was for me to buy Cover Girl foundation when I KNEW I had a coupon at home...but because of everything happening with Carson...I didn't have time to find it. Argghhh Plus - we ate out a few more times last week than we have since the beginning of the year.

This next week I am excited about one deal...making money on something I don't need again... Sominex or Vivarin is $3.19 per 16 count package. There is a Publix store coupon in the Green flyer (usually in the big kiosk that turns) for $5 off of 2 items (has a picture of Citrucel, OsCal Ecotrin & Gaviscon). PLUS - there was a link to print a $2 off of 1 box of Sominex coupon and a $2 off 1 box of Vivarin coupon. So...I'm "buying" 2 boxes of Sominex and 2 boxes of Vivarin (total of $12.76), with my 2 Publix coupons that is less $10, and my one coupon per box of medicine that is less $8...which means I will actually be able to apply $5.24 BACK to the rest of my grocery bill...and I will have 2 boxes of Sominex and 2 boxes of Vivarin to donate somewhere. Pretty cool huh???

No comments: