Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm tired...

So after all the adrenaline wore off from Kendall in the hospital and my broken toe...I got a stomach virus...then gave it to Carson...then gave it to my Mom when they came to visit the grandkids... Oh...and I went to Mom and Dad's house this past weekend...and Denise picked it up too (she was out of work every day so far this week due to the virus)...although she doesn't think she got it from us since several kids at her school are sick with it. Anyway...for the time being our household is well...but I am so exhausted and tired of feeling like our family has been under attack...between surgeries and illnesses and hospitalizations...I need a bit of a peace and quiet for a while...

Daddy reading Cinderella to Kendall. She has been obsessed with Cinderella lately...needless to say...we are trying to plan a trip to Disney soon so she can meet her in person.


My men cuddling together on the couch.


What a GREAT picture of the little man!!!
So...because of that and the myriad of other reasons...Jeff and I decided to go ahead and put Chance and Rally in the in-house training at J&K Canine Academy. And although I'm sure we'll miss them...I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to some peace and quiet around here (when the kids are sleeping that is...).
Rally (at 16 weeks old) and Daddy playing. (Can you imagine how big Rally will be in another 3 weeks...)
Also - Jeff has agreed that I need a weekend "off work"...so one of my oldest friends (we've know each other for over 20 years...uggghhh...it hurts just saying that...how can I have known her for over 20 years when I feel like I can't be a day over 25 myself and I know I met her when I was 11 or 12??? NOT possible it's been that long...), Bobbie, and I are meeting in Orlando next weekend (the 16th) for some much needed girl time. She is flying down from St. Louis on Friday and I am driving down and picking her up...then we are going to just relax...go to one of the parks...hang by the pool...sleep...eat...sleep some more...all without hearing the constant "Mommy Mommy Mommy" in the background. Hallelujah!!!

No comments: