Monday, May 12, 2008

Life as we know it...

Has officially changed!!!


Yesterday, before lunch and naptime, we moved Kendall into her "big grirl bed". (We converted her crib to a toddler bed.) We honestly didn't expect her to do very good - I've heard horror stories of toddlers constantly getting out of bed and trying to get out of their room since they discover that they actually can do it. Well...she did get up and out of her room one time - at naptime. Otherwise - she slept in it all night - and even called for us this morning when she woke up. She knows she can get out of bed herself...but didn't even try. YIPPEE!!! Now don't get me wrong...I know that its only been one night and we still have a long way to go before we can claim victory. However - I'm going to sing praises to God for every night that He convinces Kendall to stay in her bed. Even Carson has recognized that something is different about her room...when we go in her room and let her go - goes right to her bed and walks around it. I think I can hear his wheels turning: "hmm...if I climb out of my crib, then I'll get a cool bed like big sister..."


No comments: