Friday, January 30, 2009

Promise finally kept

I have been promising my Mom and Dad that I'd be posting pictures and videos of the kids for the last couple of weeks....and well...have never gotten around to it. So...here is a deluge of videos and pictures. Enjoy!!

On Thursday the 22nd, Kendall had surgery on her left thumb for trigger finger/thumb. She did great!!! She didn't even cry or get sick coming out of anesthesia. And the cast she is now wearing (at least until Monday when it comes off) hasn't slowed her down one bit... Here are some pics and a video.


Kendall with "Puck" (her new blue bear she got at the surgery center on the day of her surgery) and Bippo (on the pillow).


Daddy and his little girl...
Daddy and his little girl...who is beginning to get a bit loopy...as the video below shows... They give the little ones a combination of Motrin and Veristat (much like Valium) about 20 minutes before they bring them back to the operating room. The combination helps "calm" them down and makes it so that they can give them the anesthesia to knock them out completely once they are back in the o.r.


On Saturday night, the 24th we took Mom out for dinner at Ruth's Chris for her 60th birthday. It was great!!! Here are some pictures after we all stuffed ourselves silly...

Jeff and I after dinner for Mom's birthday.


My (goofy) Dad and Mom.


Todd and Aunt Nita.


My big sis, Denise, and I.
On Sunday the 25th, Mom and Dad came with us to the circus which was in Jacksonville. We had a ball!!! The kids were fascinated...as was I...about all the stuff going on! I haven't been to a circus in YEARS and I truly enjoyed myself!!!

Kendall waiting for the circus to begin.


Daddy and Carson (who smiled as soon as the picture was taken of course...)


Mommy (looking like the clown she is...) and Carson.


Daddy and his little ones.


Daddy and Carson...the back of my head and Kendall


Carson was being a goof ball...trying to "feed" Jeff popcorn...as seen in the following video:
One of my favorite things at the circus was the elephants. Dad got this video...it was amazing!!! As Jeff said to me...we can't even get Rally to sit and look what they can do with elephants!!!

And last but not least...here are a few videos from Kendall's gymnastics and ballet classes. She is starting to really enjoy herself!!! :)
Oh...and as to my weight loss update - as of Monday night I had lost a total of 7.2 pounds!!! I'm officially under 180! Only .2 pounds under 180 - but I'll take it!!! :)

No comments: