Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pictures pictures and more pictures.

Did I say that I would post pictures as soon as I got home??? Well...what I really meant to say is that about 3 weeks after we got home I would post pictures from our vacation...haha Actually - I was reminded by my dear Mother the other day on the phone - "Where are pictures of our grand kids on your blog?!?!"

So...here are a bunch of pictures from the vacation as well as yesterday playing outside in a pool and sprinkler toy with the kids and Rally (Chance doesn't like water so much...so he didn't stick around for long...)



Day one in Oklahoma City in a "kids park."


Jerry with Kendall, and with Carson & Jeff. Mom says she doesn't see the resemblance too much...I guess it is more obvious in person...


The Oklahoma City bombing memorial. Very awe-inspiring...


No...this isn't the most recent subject of a Ghosthunters episode...it is actually the hospital where my dear husband was born over 41 years ago...


Angela, Cheyenne, Kendall & I, and Jerry, Cheyenne and Angela


Me and my girl in front of the emblem of my Alma mater - and me taking a dare that my husband gave me to get in the fountain in front of the library on campus ("What are they gonna do? Kick you out of school??")


Renee and me.


Michele and Ella feeding some gerbils, and the girls looking in at some animals.


Jeff and Carson meeting a Clydesdale at Grants Farm.


I know this picture is blurry...but I just love it since it is Kendall and Carson dancing.

My bruiser in an OU jersey that Jerry & co. got for him. I figure that about 18 years from now...this is gonna be the view of many guys on an opposing football team (although...Jeff and I would love it to be a UF jersey at that point...)
Kendall in her OU jersey.
Daddy & Kendall in the pool.


Carson running through the sprinkler.
Kendall standing in the sprinkler.
Carson sitting on the sprinkler (it took a lot of prodding...but he finally got in there...)
Oh...and some good news...drum roll please...Kendall is potty trained!!!! (kind of...) She isn't good about telling us that she needs to go until after she's tinkled a little bit in her panties...but she always stops herself and finishes off in the potty. She also still hasn't pooped in the potty...but I've heard that can take a while. She also still wears a pull-up at nap time and at bedtime...but I think we can take it away from nap time probably in another week or two (she was only wet one day at nap time this week). So...our goal for the next few weeks is for her to tell us she needs to use the potty before she goes any little bit...and for her to start pooping on the potty. But...in the meantime...I am officially really only a mother of one in diapers now!!! Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Sawyer said...

All of the photos are beautiful, but I would have to say my favorite is the one of Jeff in the kiddie pool!