Thursday, August 28, 2008

The white flag is waving...

Well...I think that I've made a valiant effort. I really thought that the attempt we made in potty training our daughter would take. However...after being gone from the house for 2 hours this morning we went through 2 changes of clothes after she peed until even her socks were soaked. Then, to top it all off...she poopied in her panties yet again right before nap time. Which really just confirms for me (after talking to a dear friend and my mom) that she simply isn't ready to potty train. So...she is currently in a pull-up...and that is what she will be in until she starts to tell me when she needs to go potty on her own. As a dear friend of mine put it when I tried to explain that she would go tinkle every time I brought her back to the potty - "That means you are trained, Amy. Not Kendall." I don't think Kendall will like it...but at this point...I am tired of cleaning poopy out of panties...I am tired of going through three and four pairs of panties and shorts a day...and most importantly...I am tired of being angry with Kendall. As much as I try to not be angry...every time she has an accident or poops in her pants...it just builds and builds and I struggle not to yell at her. So...I guess I have two in diapers again. Yay.
Here are some pictures of my little ones...so adorable!

Apparently drawing on your brother with chalk is fun...at least it wasn't permanent ink or something...

Kendall's 2 1/2 year picture, and Carson's 1 year picture


Our youngest "child," Rally, who is over 60 pounds by now and taller than Chance...but is oh so adorable.

Kendall sure loves Chance!!!


What a ham!

No comments: