Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And away we go...

Tomorrow the sale starts at Publix. BUT...the websites all had the sales and coupons that can be applied today... So - for the last several hours (mainly because I'm still getting used to what I'm doing...) I've been pouring over the website, figuring out how many of something I want... And...if I'm right - I should be able to spend well under $100 tomorrow for everything (including fresh produce, lunch meat and sliced cheese, dog food, dishwasher soap, etc.), plus SAVE more than that. "How?" you ask??

Well...take Maalox for example. Jeff and I don't regularly use Maalox...but it is currently priced at $4.49, and there is a manufacturer's coupon for $5 off of any Maalox product...which means that I will get an overage of $0.51 applied to my bill... So...I'm buying 9 of them (for a credit to me of $4.59), and I'll donate them to somewhere (not sure who would take it as a donation...but I'll figure that out later).

Then...there is the Futuro Wrist Wrap, priced at $3.79. Neither Jeff or I really need a wrist wrap...but...there is a store coupon for $2.00 of each one, AND a manufacturer's coupon for $3.00 off of each one...which means I will be credited $1.21 for each one I buy... I'm buying four (only because that is all the coupons I could print/get), for a credit to me of $4.84. Again - we'll donate them somewhere - I'm sure someone could use them.

Or...take my biggest "saver", SunDown Vitamin D. It is priced at $2.99 per bottle right now. There is a store coupon for $6.00 off of 2...right there each bottle is now FREE. BUT...there is also a manufacturer's coupon for $3.00 off of 2. That is a credit of $1.51 per bottle I buy using those two coupons...so I am buying 8 of them for a total credit of $12.08!!!

That is only a couple of the deals that are a credit to me. BUT...what about the Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray. Priced at $3.59, it is actually BOGO this week at Publix. So..that with a manufacturer's coupon of $1.50 off each one...means I'm only paying $0.29 EACH can. So...I'm buying 8 of them for only $2.36...which is less than ONE typically costs! And...I shouldn't have to buy any Air Sanitizing spray again for at least a year!

Wow...I can see how this can get addictive!!!

I'll let you know tomorrow how my trip went and how successful I actually was! :) :) :)

No comments: