Monday, January 10, 2011

A Clarification & Apology

Unfortunately - in my excitement to get my last post done before I collapsed in bed at 9:30pm...I made it sound like my friend and mentor in couponing didn't respond at all to me. When I went to bed...she hadn't. But - there was a lengthy text sitting on my phone when I got up in the morning, offering me encouragement and letting me know not to be discouraged...and where to find the Sunday paper with inserts this week if I ended up not finding one at all. You see - unlike myself - when she is with her husband and adorable children - she turns her cell phone off. She actually devotes ALL of her attention to the family...something that I need to aspire to!

J - please take this as a very public apology!!! If I in any way offended you or made anyone think that you weren't responsive I am truly sorry! I am lucky to have a friend that is willing to hold my hand through this endeavour, when she herself is crazy busy with her own commitments and family. I am thrilled that you are willing to walk through this new challenge with me, and promise that I will try not to be flippant with my words in the future.

No comments: