Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

As I write this, we are WELL into 2011 (it is almost 5:30pm), and I am only now beginning to feel human again after last night's revelry. Jeff and I were able to go out with some very good friends (thanks to my folks who came down and watched the kids), and after 2 cosmopolitans, 2 glasses of red wine, and one (double) vodka and cranberry...lets just say that I wasn't feeling all that well. Jeff was the smart one between us and decided to be the designated driver, and didn't have even one drop of alcohol. BRAVO!!! I have wondered many times today if the fun I had last night was worth the feeling I have had all day... Not so much I think...

The kids are outside in the back yard playing. Jeff and I are so happy with how close they seem to be with each other. They of course have their moments when they need to be separated before one of them kills the other...but overall they are good friends and love to be with each other. I sure hope that they continue to enjoy each other and stay good friends all their lives! Here are a few recent pictures of the family. Enjoy!

Carson (& floppy) at his first dentist appointment.
The next several are from one of our frequent trips to Orlando/Disney World
Mom and my sister, Dee and her husband, Chris with the kids at Magic Kingdom.
Carson filling up a pail of water at Mom and Dad's
Kendall...is she really only 5???
At the Jacksonville Zoo...again...only 5???
Carson striking his normal pose....haha
The kids right before we went trick-or-treating on Halloween
Kendall & Carson getting prepped at Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique.
The final product - a brave night and a beautiful princess.
Daddy & his girl.
Mommy and her little man.


Yummy...ice cream....
Petting zoo at Animal Kingdom.
For a kid that doesn't like his picture being taken that often...he sure is a knock-out!

No comments: